Welcome to the Mabelcomics.com website (the“Site”). Viewing and using this Site are conditioned upon your acknowledgment and agreement to the following Site Terms:
1. Mabelcomics.com is the owner of all intellectual property rights, including trademarks (registered and unregistered) and copyrights in and associated with the Mabel comic strips and derivative works. Please assume that everything you see on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted.
2. Please review our Privacy Policies. Importantly, please note that we do not share personally identifiable information with any third party, and we do not collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
3. The Mabelcomics.com website is maintained for your personal entertainment. We do not grant permission to copy, download, distribute or otherwise use any of the materials from this Site without the advance, written consent of Mabel Comics. The only exception is that you may print Mabel comic strips for your personal enjoyment.
4. Trademarks, logos, and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site, including “Mabel,” “Mabel Comics” and the images of the Mabel comic characters belong to Mabelcomics.com. No right to use any Mark displayed on the Site is granted to you by Mabelcomics.com.
5. Mabelcomics.com may at any time revise these terms of your use of the Site by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and are therefore advised to regularly visit this page.
6. Mabelcomics.com does not accept unsolicited submissions from this Site. We welcome your comments and feedback about the Site and Mabel products, but we ask that you not submit creative materials or ideas jokes, stories, or other creative matter (“Submissions”). If you make Submissions contrary to our requests that you do not do so, any and all materials and Submissions you make to Mabel.com, shall be deemed and shall remain the property of Mabelcomics.com. Nothing submitted by you to Mabel.com, shall be subject to any confidentiality obligations on the part of Mabelcomics.com, and Mabelcomics.com shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of the Submissions or information. Without limitation, Mabelcomics.com shall exclusively own all now known or hereinafter existing rights to the Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
7. If you believe that the Site contains anything that belongs to you or is otherwise being used without permission, please provide our copyright agent with the following information:
◦ A description of the work or materials that you claim is being used without permission.
◦ A description of where the material is located on the Site.
◦ Your address, telephone number and e-mail address.
◦ A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law.
◦ A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner or authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
8. The foregoing shall constitute an Agreement between Mabelcomics.com and each user of the Site, and may not be modified in any fashion without the advance written consent of Mabelcomics.com. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, USA and Hungary. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed or declared to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed removed from this Agreement, and all other terms shall remain in full force and effect.